WACK OUT A WINTER SWEATER/JUMPER AND LAYER UP
I can't stress the above point enough "Its better to be too warm and be able to take a few layers off than be too cold and not have any layers to put on" - The wise words of my mother ( Don't tell her i said that )
Stay indoors whenever possible ( unless you're a nocturnal creature like me who just likes to sleep all day then you're already good to go)
Step Three: DO SOME ENTERTAINING THINGS INDOORS
Okay,here's the list of things you can do:
- Watch any Movie or Tv show that you reaaaaaaaaaaaally want to see here with a hot chocolate or any other form of extremely lovely beverage,which brings me to my second thing to do on the list..
- Make yourself a hot chocolate, If you don't have any hot chocolate but you have some Nutella in the cupboard then why not make a nutella hot chocolate? all you need is milk and Nutella and the whole 'how to' is here
- Don't feel like watching Tv? Listen to this awesome playlist especially made for rainy days by the oh so cool blog of 'Rookie'
- Read a book that you enjoy or if you've never really been a book person then why not look on amazon for recommendations of great books and buy a few, they're usually around £3-6 pound, not a total splurge and you might just like to try a book out, plus majority of books are free delivery. Try play.com for some good books too!
- This one is a little bit geeky,but for all of those who aren't lucky enough to have a fireplace in their home,well I've found the next best thing listen/watch this with your cocoa
- Get an incense stick! Honestly,i love mine; they're great smelling, cheap and help you relax. You can buy them here
- Do some DIY from something small like a Ryan Gosling mask because lets face it, who doesn't love Ryan Gosling? or even make rings out of cutlery! ( i kid you not ) the link's here
I hope I've helped you all in your quest to extinguish boredom on cold days.
Goth And Cashmere